Ajna is one of the Chakra spirits who are responsible to bring balance and guard the harmony of the material and spiritual aspects of the world.
He is the "third eye" the one sees well the Otherworld and leads the restless dead souls to their final resting place. Ajna is a guide and the one can see the motivation of man and allowed to guide the lost back to the right path even among the living. When he does that he takes shape of a common red fox and appear only to the lost ones to show them their way.
- Ajna lives in same universe as the Fables (Widdershins)
- It has as many eyes open on his body the many souls are connected to its body - the ones he is recently guiding.
- It has no mortal emotions but has the curiosity of a fox.
- It knows how it feels to die, he did die as a fox in the physical world but reborn in its spirit-self.
- It has 2 different appearance, one more ancient and a more modern one.
- The ancient one reminds a bit Aztec or Mayan creature with tusks and more demonic features which was respected in the old times and even worshiped at some culture. As the world change he left behind that shape of his.
- The modern appearance is a red fox with eyes across its body and liquid body parts "ink-fox" which he can merge one with the shadows if he needs to be.
- It is often present together with Widder, being long time friends.
This character used to be a bit different with different name -
More arts of Ajna;